Ryan A. W. Dummann is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Terry & Nudo, LLC in Kenosha. Ryan’s legal services concentrate on estate planning, family law, probate, trust administration and real estate matters. Ryan received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Lawrence University in 2007 and a Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in 2018. Prior to becoming an Attorney, Ryan worked as a police officer with the Milwaukee Police Department for ten years.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Ryan has also been a member of the U.S. Army Reserves since 2004. He originally enlisted while attending Lawrence University, and was deployed to Iraq in 2007. In 2010 Ryan was mobilized to serve as a staff member at the United States Military Academy at West Point. Recently, he completed training at The Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center and School to become a judge advocate and served as an Administrative Law Attorney with the 10th Mountain Division at Fort Drum, NY.
- Lawrence university (B.A.)
- Marquette University Law School (J.D.)
- Member US Army Judge Advocate General Corps
- Member of Waukesha County Bar Association
- Member of State Bar of Wisconsin
- Admitted to Practice: United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Resident of Erin, Wisconsin
- Married, Hana; daughter, Lane; sons, Benjamin, Ryan Jr., Abram and Theodore