Attorney Anthony Nudo’s legal services include real estate matters, business law, landlord/tenant matters, estate planning, probate, and civil litigation. Anthony earned his B.A. in Criminal Justice from Carthage College, graduating Summa Cum Laude. His law degree was earned from Marquette University Law School.
Prior to practicing as an attorney, Anthony was a real estate broker, earning numerous distinctions such as being named as a “Top 30 Under 30” Realtor® and Realtor® of the Year three times. Anthony was also an elected alderman, serving on the City of Kenosha’s Common Council, Public Works Committee, Water Utility Commission, License & Permit Committee, Special Leadership Committee, and chairman of the Stormwater Utility Committee.
Anthony’s unique and extensive experience can help guide you through most legal matters.
- Carthage College (B.A.)
- Marquette University Law School (J.D.)
- Southshore Realtors® Association
- Wisconsin Realtors® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Former Executive Committee Vice President, Wisconsin Realtors® Association
- Past President, Southshore Realtors® Association
- Realtor® of the Year Award Recipient
- Top 30 Under 30 Realtor® – Realtor® Magazine
- Former City of Kenosha Alderman
- Former Kenosha Water Commissioner
- Member of State Bar of Wisconsin
- Admitted to Practice: United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin