For legal counsel and focused direction, contact Attorney Todd A. Terry.Phone: (262) 842-2338
Todd A. Terry
Attorney Todd A. Terry earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and his law degree at Marquette University. His practice at Terry & Nudo, LLC, concentrates in civil litigation, personal injury, construction law and family law. Mr. Terry also serves as the prosecuting attorney for the Village of Rochester, Village of Waterford, Town of Burlington, Town of Wheatland and Village of Twin Lakes.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Terry served as a police sergeant for the City of Racine Police Department. In addition to his role with the firm and his family involvement, Mr. Terry is a member of the Burlington Rotary Club and a founding member of the Burlington Demon Gridiron Club. Mr. Terry is further involved in numerous youth sports throughout the Burlington area.
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Marquette University
- Member of Racine County Bar Association
- Member of State Bar of Wisconsin
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2009
- Admitted to Practice: United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, Northern District of Illinois
- Lifelong resident of Burlington, Wisconsin
- Married, Melissa; daughter, Mackenzie; son, Charlie